Tuesday, May 1, 2012


i figured out that politics has always to do with fighting and arguing
its like a family, where the children are playing with each other
but they like the game more than the ppl they are playing with
i will not talk anymore
it makes me listen loud music
brought me in situations in which i were not listen
to anybody cause i spent much time alone
i appreciate to be alone
but with you it would me much easier
mr. lennon

i experience that i can communicate with a different me
it is you
we seem to have our mind
during my writing i experience that i my thoughts connect
you and i with each other
i can speak
i don't like you say that it seams complicated
i feel that this make us seperated
i hate you, mars
als kind mochte ich es nicht, Sätze
hintereinander gleich mit einem I/Ich an zu fangen.
why do ppl/human thi. .
julian lennon

something is doing we don't no
what its aknowledge as a monster
i do like monster.

yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment