Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i saw ppl die.
i were unable to cry.
as we were able to talk
it were to late
we lost a friend
for his own lie
of life and dead

confusion confusion
you sound
weired and dead
blind and broke
at the end of the road from hell
to earth 

now i cry and the reason for all
is that i fall
to the ground of the dead
where ppl start to smash
stones in to faces
cause they feel the basis
of rape and apathy
where my roots were buried
my lifes worry

i am falling falling falling
straigth to the ground
with the sound of speedlight
cause my temper is unable 
to regulate myself

i realize that rape 
made me to a raper
i realize that apathy 
is not good for me
cause i started to kill
kill kill kill
the flowers on the hill

where i once were standing
with the truth of handle
my troubles my pain
my doubt and my brain

physical abused
but the brain still in use
physical abused
the brain is used

for the truth to find
the dead of the blind
who smash stones into faces
on a regular basis
of dump and dead
where the ppl start to 
die in other men lie

my tongue is in doubel speach
carring a demon
of the never known darkness
life can be so hard
life can be so god damn hard
and i fight against it
like the blind fight the light
they dont see

my tongue is in double speach
i have to be carefull
i have to save my life
who can i talk to
who can i trust
the double speach is killing me
it disconnetes me from the body
the body i once felt in pain.

apathy apathy apathy
stop the apathy please apathy
you are killing me

confusion confusion
make the fusion of confusion
let life 
yourself in a good manner
come on come on come on
talk talk talk
shithead
fuckass
dumphead
not so much

this is hate that you carrying around
that is the sound of hate
you found it
how did that happen
in the silence where you were just looking
man die for other men lie

i hate myself for beeing a snail
a snail as a snake
a snake as a snail
cause i am a killer

i ve killed someone
i ve killed someone
and that tear me apart
let me call the police
i had nothing to do with

guilty guilty 
for the silence of night
where the man came and rape
your beautiful shape
so you fall down 
silently
for the rest of your agony

stop please please stop
the war in your brain
it drives you insane
come on come on

talk talk
flick your head
your heart 
and your clothes
go down to your toes
cause
you carrying weight
that is not yours

that makes the double speach
you try to understand to much
to much much 
of the more more more more more
thats enough
that is not youre game you are playing
you are playing a game that isnt yours

you stole it
you stole it
cause you lost a friend
you will never get back
cause he is gone dead
for other men lie
you never saw them cry
now you starting again
to search search search
the light you see
to much of the more
come down come down
please 
we do not wanna let you die
come down please

double speach
tear apart
double speach
tear apart
double speach
tear it apart

for the good
for the light
for the mucho grande assholes
they have to die
for smashing stones
into faces on a regular basis

No comments:

Post a Comment